Two versions of ‘The Keys to Happier Living Toolkit’ are available to promote the emotional wellbeing and resilience of children aged 5-11 There are two versions of the Toolkit, one for ages 5-7 and the other for ages 7-11.
Both versions are based on the Action for Happiness Ten Keys to Happier Living framework and have been piloted in primary schools with appropriate age groups. Qualitative feedback was very positive and quantiative analysis showed significant improvements in wellbeing and other areas. The toolkit for ages 7-11 was also previously awarded the PSHE Association Quality Mark.
The Toolkits are available to order online at a cost for unlimited access to all resources for a full academic year. They consist of a set of downloadable digital resources which can be used/printed by the school as needed:
- Toolkit for Teachers: full teaching materials covering an initial assembly and 11 subsequent lessons, with ideas for ongoing reinforcement
- Journal for Children: each child receives their own journal to help embed learning
- Journal for Adults: to help staff embed the ideas in their own lives too
- Information Leaflet: for Parents and Carers about the Keys to Happier Living
- Extensive supporting resources available to download