𝗘𝗮𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺 – the campaign from Veg Power and ITV which uses advertising and a school programme to get kids to eat more vegetables returns in June 2021.
It will be led by a £3m TV campaign from ITV, Channel 4 and Sky Media featuring the multi-award winning 𝗘𝗮𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺 adverts and it is anticipated that this – the largest ever schools’ programme – will be going out to 500,000 children at 1,700 primary schools.
Last year only selected schools were able to take part, however, this year this fully funded FREE opportunity will be open to all schools in the area. Places, nonetheless, will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
Each participating school will receive an Eat Them to Defeat Them Power Pack.
This will include:
• Take home reward chart and sticker packs for every child (including a puzzle book sponsored by Change4Life)
• Stickers for each weekly veg to reward children who give them a try
• Posters for each themed week
• Table decorations for each themed week
• A guidebook full of ideas & inspiration with links to online resources
For more information visit: https://vegpower.org.uk/
In the event of having any questions email: [email protected]