This directory has been compiled to signpost families to some useful national as well as local information sources to help everyone to eat well and move more.
There are resources and activities that are universally available as well as those that are specific to Peterborough and the various districts in Cambridgeshire.
Simply click on the links to find out more and remember to revisit the directory as it will continue to be updated with seasonal events which are specific to the local area.
Here are some recommended first steps:
- Check out the Tier 1 Healthy You – Healthier Families Challenge
- Make an appointment with a Health Trainer
- Explore the NHS Healthier Families’ resources
- Find out about Cambridgeshire & Peterborough 0-19 Healthy Child Programme
- Develop some healthy habits with the Health Heroes