We’re a young people’s drug and alcohol service. We’re here to listen and support young people who are having trouble with alcohol and drugs.
Who We Are
We are a free and confidential drug and alcohol service for young people aged between 10 and 18. We won’t judge or tell you what to do, we are here to listen and to support you to make the positive changes that you want.
We have a highly skilled team with many year’s experience of supporting young people to live happier, healthier and safer lives. Our worker can also come to see you wherever is most convenient for you.
Visit us #POW
What We Offer
- One-on-one sessions with a keyworker or group work with your people in similar situations
- Friendly social media support
- Sexual health support
- Stop Smoking advice and support
- Fun groups, activities and trips – have a look at our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages
- Support if you are affected by someone else’s drug or alcohol use
Phone: 01733 895624
Facebook: facebook.com/Pow YP