Senior Mental Health Leads in schools and colleges can now apply for grant funding to access the Department for Education (DfE) approved training.
The DfE is offering a £1,200 grant for a senior member of school or college staff to access quality assured training to implement an effective whole school or college approach to mental health and wellbeing.
All courses are suitable for:
Infants, Juniors, Primary schools
Middle deem primary & secondary schools
Special schools or Alternative provision
- Check the eligibility of your school or FE college on the Department for Education’s terms and conditions
- Reserve and pay for your place on our DfE approved training by completing the booking form
- Complete the DfE grant funding form
- Receive confirmation email from DfE
- Upload evidence of your booking to DfE
- Receive funding from DfE
To find out more: