BNF Healthy Eating Week is taking place from 14th – 18th June 2021 and is the ideal way of supporting and promoting health.
The Week is open to all ages and schools throughout the UK and focuses on five themes:
- Know the facts – information, advice and myth busting.
- Make a healthier choice – tips and tools to make better choices;
- Plan for success – ways to plan healthier meals and menus;
- Be the chef – how to cook healthier options, with links to recipes and ideas.
- Keep moving – promoting the importance of being active for health.
A wide range of free downloadable resources including activity packs, videos and presentations have been created to support the themes and there will be a live webinar as well as an assembly for primary schools to launch the week.
To receive all the latest updates about the Week, register here: www.healthyeatingweek.org.uk
For more information, visit: BNF Healthy Eating Week – British Nutrition Foundation