THT is part of the Cambridge and Peterborough Sexual Ill-Health Prevention Service
We offer a range of services around sexual health. These include:
- Supporting schools to deliver RSE by offering free workshops.
- Offering free workshops on sexual health issues in community venues and online.
- Delivering free and confidential gonorrhoea/chlamydia screening in schools, community venues and at outreach events. These are available to young people (under 25) and to vulnerable adults.
- Delivering free training to professionals on a range of sexual health issues including ‘A Beginner’s guide to STIs’ and ‘A Beginners Guide to Contraception.’
- We train organisations so that they can sign up to the ‘C-Card’ – which enables young people to access condoms and other sexual health resources freely, easily and locally.
- We respond to online or postal requests for condoms and chlamydia screening kits.
- We work with vulnerable and seldom heard groups to ensure that everyone can access the sexual health support they need.
- We support people living with HIV with some of the social and psychological issues which they might face.
For more information, please contact Frankie Stephens