YMCA has been supporting young people in the UK and across the world for over 150 years. YMCA Trinity Group delivers needs led services to communities across Cambridgeshire, Peterborough & Suffolk.
During the last 35 years we have developed extensive expertise in positive mental wellbeing which builds on our world-leading physical health programmes.
We support not only children and young people, but also the people and communities around them
We take a holistic approach to support, working with whole organisations, young people, and their parents and carers to help develop a positive wellbeing culture.
We work with a range of audiences including schools, workplaces, early years, other charities, youth organisations, supported housing organisations and physical activity groups.
- Counselling and therapy for ages 5+
- Awareness workshops
- Mental health campaigns
- Staff wellbeing programmes
- Parent and carer workshops and webinars
- Staff training or webinars
- DfE approved Senior Mental Health Lead Training
- Reflective supervision for staff and managers
- First Aid courses – including Paediatric, First Aid at Work, Student First Aid, Mini Medics and Catastrophic Bleeds
- We have a proven track record of delivering high quality, evidence based programmes and are a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Many of our services are locally approved or commissioned by statutory organisations including local authorities, trusts and the DfE (click here for details of some of our partners)
- We are members of key local strategic networks (including Fullscope) and represent the third sector in educational advisory groups.
- Programme content meets local priorities and government requirements such as those from Ofsted, Health Education framework and DfE guidance tools
- We tailor our work to your needs, allowing people to receive the right support, at the right time, and in the right amount
- We use clinical assessment and outcome measures to help monitor provision and track progress
- We have a partner reward scheme offering more support, advice and discounts on services
Please note: If you are an early years setting, school or college in Peterborough, Fenland or East Cambs you are also able to benefit from FREE mental health training and parent webinars as part of the Opportunity Area programme. Get in touch to find out more before the booking deadline in December 2022.
In addition to our mental health services, we also offer a range of physical health programmes such as gyms, classes and health and fitness qualifications for ages 13+. Visit our health and wellbeing site here.
For more information about YMCA Trinity Group and our wider work with communities including housing, youth work and childcare, visit our main website here